At Zinia, we believe time is ripe for AI driven decision making in organizations. Our vision is to empower everyone to build their own AI models and solutions. We believe that the data technology will continue improving and the entire spectrum of machine learning/ AI will be democratized for consumers and organizations alike.
To foster this democratization of AI, we build ground breaking software that enable organizations to build advanced AI with minimal training and without acquiring deep technical expertise for fastest value monetization. Zinia AI platform combines business KPI’s & cutting-edge AI tech on a single cloud hosted platform, empowering businesses to self-service their AI requirements.
Zinia, is backed by marquee angel investors and is looking to get its first sales person on board, to join our team based in the UK. This role offers a fantastic opportunity for someone to solve some tough business problems, join a high performing team, and to contribute directly to the expansion of our revenue opportunities via managing the evolution and delivery of our signature Cloud Platform.
The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations, attending networking events, and attending trade shows, it’s essential that our sales rep be personable and professional.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics
- Generate leads and build relationships planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
- Develop and implement action plan through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling
- Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, proposals, booking packages, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations
- As we grow the team, the sales rep will coordinate with other sales reps to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years in sales within a B2B SAAS setting (financial services/ start-up preferred)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
- Personal integrity
- Ability to travel at least 25% of the time to customer events
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Strong organizational skills
The role supports a good base salary (£35-£45K / Year, with an OTE of £70-£90K/ Year). There is also a generous company share option plan on offer. This is an opportunity for an ambitious and talented individual to join a very exciting start-up and shape our sales agenda.